Curriculum Vitae (Diving Version)
PADI Master Instructor #250505
Date of birth: 21/03/1975
Tel: 00 66 91 72 77 91 1
I am an experienced dive instructor and award winning videographer. I have worked full time as a dive instructor in Thailand for the last 6 years.
Working at one of the biggest dive schools in the world has enabled me to work under high pressure, dealing with customers and logistics to the highest of standards. I am also able to translate large scale dive school methods into a more bespoke smaller dive school ethos.
I am a very honest and straightforward person who loves nature and outdoors activities . I constantly strive for further education to expand my knowledge of diving and the eco system. I can adapt easily to different work objectives from management to teaching.
- Master Instructor (2014)
- Wreck Instructor (2014)
- Self Reliant Diver Instructor (2014)
- Ecological Monitoring Program Instructor (2013)
- Deep Instructor (2010)
- PADI. Digital Underwater Photography Instructor (2010)
- Enriched Air Instructor (2010)
- Equipment Specialist Instructor (2010)
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Instructor (2010)
- Marine Resource Management Instructor (2010)
- Project AWARE Instructor (2009)
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Instructor (2009)
- Care for Children w/AED Instructor (2009)
- TEC Deep Diver (2014)
- No. of Certifications: Over 1000 students including: Open Water, Advanced, Rescue Diver, Dive Master, Assistant Instructor and Specialties.
- No. of Dives: More than 7000 dives
- Currently I am working as a Senior Instructor at Crystal Dive Resort (2009 to date) in Koh Tao, I am also partner in a business called Crystal Images (2012 to date) focusing on underwater filming, and a volunteer for Eco Koh Tao which is managed by my wife.
- Crystal Dive Resort (2009 to date) Senior Instructor. Involved in all aspects of dive school operations including teaching, mentoring, logistics, social media, website design and management (Visit website at www.divekohtao.com).
- Crystal Images (2012 to date) Partner. Involved in daily operation. Managing staff, teaching bespoke videography courses, website design (www.crystalimageskohtao.com).
- Eco Koh Tao (2009 – to date) Volunteer with beach and dive site clean ups, creation of artifical reefs, coral restoration projects, mooring line deployments, net removals, clam nurseries. (Visit website at www.ecokohtao.com)
- Dive Areas: Egypt, Thailand, Carribean, Maldives, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, UK
Miscellaneous Positions and Transferable Skills
- Dupehouse (Production Company) Owner (2004 – UK). Working on digital media releases, graphics, and filming for large media companies such as BBC, National Geographic, Discovery Channel, Channel 5 and more.
- Matt Bolton, Course Crystal Dive Resort (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Steve McHale, Crystal Images (email@example.com)
- Nathan Cook, Master Eco Koh Tao (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Curriculum Vitae (Broadcasting Version, Coming January 2016)